[Sca-cooks] Norse Pies (was period cookies)

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon May 23 17:11:58 PDT 2005

I can picture/taste foods in my head as well.  However, I still prefer to test out recipes before serving them to the world at large...if for no other reason than wanting to make sure I've got the right combination of ingredients...and tht I'm cooking them properly.  I do this most of the time with modern recipes...and I certainly do it with period ones that I'm redacting.

Kiri