[Sca-cooks] Documentation for Presentation

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Thu May 26 20:02:22 PDT 2005

Whoops dang it I should have known...
Nope cool the jets there Stefan let me rephrase the statement I made....
Period House, Made out of Gingerbread.
Nope I didn't find documentation for a period gingerbread house that was
simply the 12th night competition that year.
Yep Scaled Model of an actual period Farm House.  From the Weald and
Downland Museum.  I will be happy to work on article but let's make sure
that you want it since I am answering in the negatives here.... it was
still a cool project, and it allowed me to meet Lady Olwen.  Whom I hope
to work with again someday on some project.
Nichola