[Sca-cooks] Documentation for Presentation

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed May 25 21:07:30 PDT 2005

Nichola commented:
> Then there was the Period Ginger Bread House... I won't go into details
> but ya'll know I documented the HELL out of that one.... recipes,
> virtual tour pics of the original house, permission letter from the
> museum curator to do the project, materials used and where I went out
> of
> period... etc....

Did you actually find documentation of a period gingerbread house? Or
do you just mean you used period gingerbread to create a house? It
sounds like you made a model of a real, medieval house rather than a
fantasy cottage type thing like most modern gingerbread houses. If you
actually found documentation for period gingerbread houses, were they
scale models like this or fantasy houses?

I think a number of folks, both inside and outside of the Society,
might be interested in either an article on this, or a copy of your
documentation if it will stand alone without the actual gingerbread
house. So, I would be interested in working with you on this for the
Florilegium.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------