[Sca-cooks] Roman Cuisine Served at Pompeii

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri May 27 09:21:37 PDT 2005

> small kitchen off of this room.  Also several other classrooms off of it as
> well as an entrance to the restroom and pool area.  So much for atmosphere.

Draperies. Garlands (fake if necessary). Flinging of flower petals
(again, fake if necessary, but if nobody in the class is allergic, real
ones would be better). A fountain, or even one of those trick 'drinking
birds' (or both). Any kind of mechanical automaton, such as a lamp that
turns by heat, would be appropriate.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"All of us have special ones who have loved us into being. Would you
just take, along with me, ten seconds to think of the people who have
helped you become who you are. " -- Mr. Fred Rogers