[Sca-cooks] Roman Cuisine Served at Pompeii

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri May 27 11:57:49 PDT 2005

Oooh, fountains.  I'll ask the parents if anyone has one of the table models
that they could bring.  Excellent.
Fabulous idea, and one I can farm out - I like it!
Christianna

> small kitchen off of this room.  Also several other classrooms off of it
as
> well as an entrance to the restroom and pool area.  So much for
atmosphere.

Draperies. Garlands (fake if necessary). Flinging of flower petals
(again, fake if necessary, but if nobody in the class is allergic, real
ones would be better). A fountain, or even one of those trick 'drinking
birds' (or both). Any kind of mechanical automaton, such as a lamp that
turns by heat, would be appropriate.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net