[Sca-cooks] Chickens in Hochee-

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue May 31 17:33:05 PDT 2005

Well, my first thought would be to make the garlic pieces smaller, so
that they'd have a better chance of cooking thoroughly.  The original
doesn't specify treatment for the herbs OR the garlic (or the grapes,
for that matter).  The redaction has you cutting up the herbs, so it's
not too far a stretch to chop the garlic, I'd think (and something along
those lines is mentioned--something about cutting really large cloves in
half).
--maire (no need to unpack because I-blissfully-stayed home this past
weekend)