[Sca-cooks] Curye on Inglysch

mollirose at bellsouth.net mollirose at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 13 01:12:43 PST 2005

I've just received a copy of this as an early birthday gift from (shocker)
my mundane sister. Curye on Inglysch - English Culinary Manuscripts of he
Fourteenth Century (Including the Forme of Cury) edited by Constance B.
Hieatt and Sharon Butler, published for The Early English Text Society by
the Oxford University Press, 1985

So far this book is very interesting. There is mention about sugared nuts on
page four! When I read that I felt like I was in familiar territory. LOL
Please any commentary on this book from those on the list would be welcome.

Much thanks,

Molli Rose