[Sca-cooks] Panera Bread

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 14:36:18 PST 2005

I seem to recall someone on this list mentioning that
Panera Bread had donated the bread for their feast.

Somehow or another, I have become in charge of the
bread for a local Yule. (I have no memory of
volunteering, but the head cook is quite insistent
that I did.) :) I guess my memory is already going...

In any case, does anyone have any advice on how to
contact Panera?

Like this:
"Hi, I'm with a non-profit group and we are putting on
a meal for 100 people. Is there any chance you could
donate your day-old bread?"

Thanks,
Clara von Ulm