[Sca-cooks] pre-Magna-Carta reigns

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 25 21:23:09 PST 2005

Adamantius complained:
> We're in the midst of another "pre-Magna-Carta" reign here in the
> East. I just wish the people who say that had actually read Magna
> Carta and knew what is was, and what it signified. 'Nuff said...
Well, you send this link to those people, but I doubt it would make
any difference.
Magna-Carta-man   (36K)  6/21/94    Text of the Magna Carta.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCRIBAL-ARTS/Magna-Carta-man.html

Stefan
(Who doesn't live in the People's Republic of the East)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com