[Sca-cooks] turkey with curried turkey and 121 lb turkeys

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 26 22:39:52 PST 2005

Cailte mentioned:

did paula dean's cornbread/oyster stuffing.   man, was
that good!  not finding fresh (well, duh... new mexico) or
jarred oysters, i tried starkist canned and they weren't
half bad for this kind of use.  might make a good stew as
well.
<<<

Well, you should be able to find mountain oysters in New Mexico...  :-)

leftover sauerkraut w/ pork chops tonight then back to
turkey with curried turkey tomorrow.
<<<

"turkey with curried turkey"? Or do you mean rice with curried
turkey? Or turkey with curried yams or some such?

there's another sitting in the freezer.  when a 12ish lb.
bird is five bucks, you stock up.
good thing we like turkey!
<<<

Last year, and again this year, I'm considering buying a turkey and
cooking it just so I have the turkey to make some of the various
turkey left-over dishes.

I first read that as "121" sh lb. turkey, and I was going to ask you
how you were going to cook it. :-) Brought to mind the stuffed-camel
recipes discussed here in the past.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas