[Sca-cooks] 2005 MK Cooks Symposium Schedule Revised

iasmin at comcast.net iasmin at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 03:42:29 PST 2005

As with any conference, revisions are bound to happen. We've had some last-minute changes in the 2005 MK Cooks Symposium schedule I wanted you all to know about. You can find the updated class schedule via the schedule links on the event's website. Here's a direct link to the PDF of the schedule if you'd like to download it:

http://home.comcast.net/~iasmin/2005cooks/images/2005mkcooksSchedule.pdf

We'll have printed copies of the schedule available at the site for everyone too, so if you don't get a change to grab a copy from here, not to worry. Everyone travel safely and don't forget your potluck dish for the feast!

Iasmin

Iasmin de Cordoba, OL
Class Coordinator, 2005 MK Cooks Symposium
iasmin at comcast.net