[Sca-cooks] way OOP-- whipped cream frosting

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 20:00:18 PST 2005

Hmm, red and black colored mouths,  Why do I think
that teenagers would really get a good kick out of
that?
anyway, as far as colors-I use the thick gel ones they
sell at the cake and wine shop down the road.  One
little tiny drop does lots of color.  The lady there
said if I do red, start with one of the colors of pink
then add a little red.  That way I already have a base
that's tinted.  Less likely to get that bitter flavor.
 She also suggested using chocolate frosting and then
adding black for the same reason.   It's pretty cool
since I grew up watching my dad deal with the paste
colors.

Alexa