[Sca-cooks] way OOP-- whipped cream frosting

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Nov 2 15:46:10 PST 2005

Yes you can get vivid colors with the whipcream icing. I have seen black and
red and you did not have a bitter taste to it.  Drawback is that it will
turn your tongue and just about anything it comes in contact whatever
vibrant color it is.
I believe that the bakery uses a powdered form of food dye.