[Sca-cooks] Menu Challenge!!!!!!!!

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Nov 3 05:17:29 PST 2005

Not these days, I can't. I have adopted the European habit of shopping
again.
I have fallen into the daily or twice daily shopping habit.
I stop uptown in the am after doing the school dropoff.
I buy newspapers and fresh bread from Zingerman's.
I look at the meat case and think about dinner. I check what's on sale.
Then later either before or after I pick up the student
in the house, I hit the other grocery store or check out the
home shelves. Consult on the phone with the husband  about
what he wants. If push came to shove,
I suppose there's 20 pounds of rice in the house, plus the rice cooker,
but there's not enough fish sauce for a week. I'd have to restock that.

Johnnae