[Sca-cooks] Question, late period Dutch - Pancakes

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Nov 4 11:10:01 PST 2005

If you are using plaster of paris in a bag from the
local hardware store, wouldn't you follow the bag's instructions
for that type of plaster of paris?
I would think that pancakes mixtures varied from thick to thin
depending on the baker or pancake maker.

Johnnae

Barbara Benson wrote:
snipped "This Plaster of Paris it tempered fair with Water to the
consistance