[Sca-cooks] Gunthar's Adventures with Sugar plate (very long, grab some t...

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy1 at suscom.net
Sun Nov 6 03:28:32 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <LordGrise at aol.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 7:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Gunthar's Adventures with Sugar plate (very
long,grab some t...

> Lainie wrote
>
>>>Yup. The money quote here was "...and then the phone rang..." The  only
>>>way
> to make it worse from there was to add a couple of toddlers and/or  a
> large,
> muddy dog. :-)
>
> 'Lainie<<
>
> Toddlers...  no.  No no no, the dog.  Big, longhaired, muddy  paws, and
> very
> friendly/inquisitive...

 Have you ever tried to learn something new with toddlers around? It's an
adventure!!

OTOH, I may have to strangle my 10 y.o. It's six in the morning and he is
singing "If you're scary and you know it, just say RRRAAAHHH!!" Over and
over. Loudly.

Did I mention it's 6 a.m.? Please pass the coffee and the aspirin.

Laurensa