[Sca-cooks] Gunthar's Adventures with Sugar plate (very

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 09:43:33 PST 2005

>When we make them, we liberally dust the marble slab with a thick layer of
>the cinimmon and ginger and roll the sugarplate right on it, turning over
>several times to cover both sides.

Well, that's the joy of this little club is learning, sometimes by disaster.
But I now know a lot more about sugarplate than I did a week before.
I may try it again. But, as a former significant other once said, "Gunthar
you do real good on tasty, but you need to work on pretty". Don't
I know it.

>I believe I sent you some of the ones we make up here a couple years ago,
>didn't I Gunthar?

I don't remember cinnamon sticks. But I remember the garlic cloves.

>Olwen

Gunthar