[Sca-cooks] My first A&S display

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Mon Nov 7 10:55:47 PST 2005

Gunthar said:
>There has to be a less-cluttered way to present the
>documentation on the table.

>Tonight I'm going to a casting call to get selected for "Hell's
Kitchen 2".

I can't wait to hear about the audition! Play up the SCA type of
thing, they "casting" after all and want characters that people
will be interested in not just chefs!

As for the documentation, I saw a display at Bjornsborg that
worked really well. I can't remember who it was (bad memory!). She
had a binder that was covered with something (either leather or
cloth or something to make it not 21st century). On the first page
of the binder she had a brief general description of the theme of
the dishes and list of the dishes with short one-sentence
comments. The recipes and redactions were on the following pages.
It was very beautifully done and I remember thinking "aha! That is
how you document food!".

Ysabeau,
who doesn't do A&S either

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net