[Sca-cooks] My first A&S display

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 18:20:35 PST 2005

That was me!! ( I think!) *beam*

I was working on the luncheon for the rose event (Yes,
the luncheon that produced the items which conflicted
with some of gunthar's enties... a white leach and
some manus christi).

The funny part is that the person who recommended that
format of documentation is my laurel, Coutess Sara. I
guess you could say they knew each other... for 15
years!

*Hummming*
"It's a small world..."

Gunthar came over to the small kitchen where we were
working on the luncheon to tell me not to read his
documentation. Soooo... as soon as I was done slicing,
melting and stirring, I made a beeline for his table.

It was all tasty!!!

Clara von Ulm

> ------------------------------

ysbeau said:

As for the documentation, I saw a display at
Bjornsborg that
worked really well. I can't remember who it was (bad
memory!). She
had a binder that was covered with something (either
leather or
cloth or something to make it not 21st century). On
the first page
of the binder she had a brief general description of
the theme of
the dishes and list of the dishes with short
one-sentence
comments. The recipes and redactions were on the
following pages.
It was very beautifully done and I remember thinking
"aha! That is
how you document food!".