[Sca-cooks] Cuisine Styles

LordGrise at aol.com LordGrise at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 01:06:32 PST 2005

1    Intro to Cuisine Styles - American Regional  Cuisines
a.    Vegetables – lettuce, carrots

May I suggest okra instead of lettuce?  Okra is an excellent example  of a
vagetable that is well known and cooked in a variety of ways in the  southern
US, but is almost unknown in the Northern US

and concerning meats - the varieties of BBQ?

2.     Italian

Don't forget all the excellent Italian sausages?

3   French

All the different french breads?

4    Traditional Holiday Fare

At the risk of receiving more than my fair share this year -  fruitcake!
Food Network did a show on fruitcake, it was an episode of 'The  Secret Life of
..."

5    Chinese, Japanese, et al

No suggestions here.  Sorry...

Hope this helps!