[Sca-cooks] My first A&S display

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 8 22:22:22 PST 2005

Clara replied to Gunthar with:
> --- Gunthar said:
> For those of you who don't know Clara, she's an A&S cooking
> goddess and a wonderful cook. Far better than me in such things.
> Her display at the Steppes Artisan competition totally
> blew everyone away.
> ----
>
> Pishaw!!! (Is that a word???) I would refute you
> further, but I was taught to accept a compliment.

Well, it sounds like at least two folks here thought your food
displays are good. (Or is it just that the food in the display is
tasty?)

Anyway, if you or anyone else has some comments or suggestions for
others on how to display A&S food items which aren't already in this
file, I'd love to see them.
AS-food-msg       (26K) 11/27/00    Displaying food items at A&S events.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CELEBRATIONS/AS-food-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas