[Sca-cooks] Do You Know What You're Eating?

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Nov 9 06:31:16 PST 2005

 greetings
 Well nothing new here most people start with "I don`t like that " , and
never get past the first taste. Nor do they really know what they are
turning their noses up at. Thus goes the long line of food stuffs that were
common into obscurity. That's what we are doing isn`t it re-introducing  the
original from the edge of the forgotten.
 Da