[Sca-cooks] New cooking tool! ;o)

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Nov 10 04:28:57 PST 2005

Gee I mentioned that on November 3rd in an early response to the Count--

Small batches and what they don't tell you is that
if you want it thin you roll it through a pasta machine's rollers.
Start thick and keep running it through so it gets thinner and thinner.
Then cut and roll for artificial cinnamon sticks.
If you do a huge batch, then only work with a part and keep rest in fridge.

I keep one machine around just to use for things like this now. The other
has been co-opted for clay stuff in the basement. I don't touch theirs;
they leave
mine alone.

Johnnae