[Sca-cooks] New cooking tool! ;o)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 10 05:04:04 PST 2005

Yup.  Which is probably what I had in mind when I saw the similar thing at
Michael's.  If I'm not mistaken, though, yours is an actual "pasta machine,"
and the one I saw is called a "pasta machine for clay," so it's meant less
for noodle and more for playing? I suspect that cost may be a factor as
well...
--maire