[Sca-cooks] New cooking tool! ;o)

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Nov 11 03:55:23 PST 2005

One of mine came free. My mother in law spotted a special
through Betty Crocker one year and bought a machine and all
the attachments. I already owned one from having puchased one
on sale without a clamp for less than $20 back in the 1970's. (You
can always use a hardware store clamp.) So in the end I ended up with
everything. I've toyed with buying the attachment for the kitchen aid
mixer that rolls pasta too, buthaven't done it yet.
Of course anything at Michaels can be purchased with their 40 per cent
or 50 per cent off coupons, so this could be a very cheap way to get
one to play with.

Johnnae