[Sca-cooks] OT: Frying Cheese

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:49:52 PST 2005

Armored turnips are a regular feature at the annual Boar Hunt and Feast in
December here in the West and I love them!  I make them at home too.  So
simple, so tasty and easy to make for 1!

And I also love Greek fried cheese all aflame!

Katira
who has a list of "can't have too much..." and you can bet your sweet bippy
cheese is on it