[Sca-cooks] Apple cider

JPC coane at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 18:18:33 PST 2005

No, that sounds like the FDA. Just be happy it was not a 6 log reduction
with overkill. The FDA is slowly increasing the standards of the food/drugs
they regulate. I have a theory as to why but I will keep that to myself.
However, in this case the regulation on cider is defendable from a public
health point of view.

Christopher