[Sca-cooks] cheese for feast

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 10:40:27 PST 2005

Personally, since it is the first course, people will be hungrier and eat more than
they will in the subsequent courses.  I would buy about 2 ounces of cheese per person.
That would be about 10.625 lbs total.  Or to put it more simply, if I had 8 people per
table, that would mean 11 tables with three leftover spaces.  I would plan on having
one pound of cheese per table and buy 11 pounds of cheese. Yes, there would be leftovers,
but you can feed that to your crew.

Huette