[Sca-cooks] Curye on Inglysch

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 13 06:48:33 PST 2005

<snif> It makes a grandmother proud ;)
Christianna
(Molli is the protege of one of my proteges-now-Pelican, Mistress Bronwen o
Gydweli)

I've dabbled in food research in the last few years but never committed
myself to it. So these are wobbly beginnings (literally and figuratively).
Once we get the knees thing dealt with...I might try a feast....maybe...

So thank you for the knowledge and kindness.

Mustard...I want to know more about mustard.

<Runs off to read mustard-msg - 9/30/01- Mustard seed in period. sauces.
recipe>

Molli Rose