[Sca-cooks] Curye on Inglysch

mollirose at bellsouth.net mollirose at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 13 06:58:42 PST 2005

A tough act to follow that...my GrandPeer, "Aunts", "Cousins" and
Sisters...all top notch feastcrats. Got to give Aislinn major kudos for
dragging me through the feast process with a firm but gentle hand. The prep
work was so much fun. Rule number one: Spouses and Children can be good
slav...ummm excellent helpers. Then give them treats until it's time to
clean. I'm learning!

Molli