[Sca-cooks] Curye on Inglysch

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 13 07:05:15 PST 2005

Lucky you! I'm sure you'll find endless possibilities with this book.  I
finally got my own copy last year for Christmas--my sister is hopeless for
SCA-oriented presents, but I have a good friend who's started to "feed" me
historical cookbooks for birthdays and Christmases.  (Good Heretic that I
am, I tend to spend my limited library funds on textile-oriented books.)
I used ConI last spring as my source for my lenten recipes.  I love just
reading it on a casual basis, too.  There's always something new in there.
--Maire