[Sca-cooks] Curye on Inglysch

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 13 07:35:27 PST 2005

It does MY heart proud to see you go down the path of enlightenment to
sauces, especially mustards.  You'll have good company there in South Downs
when time comes for brainstorming and making.  There are a good three or
four who have taken the journey and would enjoy working through it again!
Sauces, sauces, sauces.   You got some recipes for them in your belt pouch,
and you gain powerful improvisation tools for emergencies.

niccolo difrancesco
(there's a mustard in every cookbook you look in!)