[Sca-cooks] Curye on Inglysch or Gifts

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun Nov 13 17:09:23 PST 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen,

	I suspect many of us have the problem of relatives and friends that don't
understand our passions and get us inappropriate gifts.  The answer to this
is to come out and actually Say what we would like (I'd like Pleyn Delite,
Curye on Inglysch, book by Terrance Scully, etc.) instead of making them
guess.  Humans are notoriously bad at telepathy, but really want to please.

	I decided to see if this approach will work with the only people who give
me gifts and told them I want a digital kitchen scale.  Since it's about the
same price as the box of embroidery thread (don't embroidery much any
longer) I may get lucky!

Regina