[Sca-cooks] Bjo Trimble was: Cult, was Cury..oh, never mind

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 13 17:27:55 PST 2005

I just had occasion to watch "Flesh Gordon" a while back, and noticed during
the credits that Bjo had done the makeup for the film!  I thought this was
really cool, however some of the make up effects are the worse I have ever
seen :o
I met her years ago, she and my late husband were great friends.  Funny how
her name has come up several times now for me in the last couple of weeks.
Christianna

<much snippage>

Bjo Trimble [Flavia
Beatrice Carmigniani], our own Devra as well as other folks who Were There
At The Beginning.  Karina is still an outstanding cook who works with
historical recipes, Bjo is a swell cook too with a brilliant eye for
asthetics.  Someday I want to try her on sotelties.

<more snippage>

Selene Colfox
Selene at earthlink.net