[Sca-cooks] Dealing with Stinging Insects

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Nov 15 13:54:07 PST 2005

I have one of those from Lee Valley Tools. It was even
hanging up outside that day.
In my case, they left the mums in the flower bed along the
garage and followed the sweet foods. I think it was the
whipped cream myself. I think the dry conditions kept most away
this fall. We had far fewer. Even the football games didn't attract that
many. They come for the soft drinks at the games.

Johnnae