[Sca-cooks] Armored Turnips, was OT: Frying Cheese

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:32:47 PST 2005

LOL  I have attended so many feasts over the years, things run together and
the occasional really bad dishes just get edited out.  But you are right
about the turnips.  There was the REALLY bad version and I am very sorry to
hear that the dish isn't not as well liked as it is by me.  I miss them.

Katira