[Sca-cooks] Dayboard as warm-up for feast cooking

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 19:17:36 PST 2005

>Why dayboard is easier:
>-The dishes are usually less complicated.
>-Less emphasis on presentation.
>-Lower expectations about documentation.
>-No one is going to complain about convenience foods (e.g. summer sausage)
>-Once dayboard is cleared, your day is free.

My dayboards are always documented, presented especially nice, and people
expect my documentation. I don't use convenience foods at all.

In short, I spend way more time on presentation and documentation on my
dayboards...

But, I love to do luncheons. Keeps me nimble for the private caterings.

Andrea MacIntyre

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be." ~ Socrates

"Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image."  ~ Goethe