[Sca-cooks] Math time for feast Prep

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 16 10:17:29 PST 2005

Ok, is it just me or is there something really wrong with expecting to get an amazing meal (even one course) for a food cost of $1/person.

Maybe McDonalds can do that with a burger and fries, but come on people....
I can maybe do it at home..(chicken & rice for 4:  Rice $1, chicken $2, Cream soup $.50, veges $1)

Vitha

(currently grumbling about doing 4 courses on $6, but not so much anymore after Helen's quandry)