[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving SCA style

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 16 18:15:25 PST 2005

We started an "Orphan's Thanksgiving" for single friends years ago, there
are several folks that do the same thing these days, in fact I was invited
to one myself this year in an interesting full-circle sort of thing.
The usual foods, one year we did an entire meal with the traditional
ingredients in un-traditional forms - turkey tortillas, cranberry pie, and
other things I can't remember now, but they were all good.
Christianna