[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving SCA style

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 16 19:25:58 PST 2005

I've done his brine and the dip - the brine worked ok, the dip was
fantastic!
Christianna

Not sure what we're going to do for side dishes, but we are planning to
brine a turkey...never done it before, so it'll be an experiment.  We
got the recipe from the Alton Brown Food TV show.  I think we may try
his Cranberry dip as well...along with a cranberry chutney that I found
a recipe for.  We may also try a Pear Apple Walnut salad that has a
dressing made with pear vinegar.  We may also try some of the recipes
we've gotten on this list...not sure yet!

Kiri