[Sca-cooks] A&S Idea

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:10:28 PST 2005

>I thought it might be fun to do a medieval version of the same.  Choose a
>culture, time period, and month.  Write a short family persona story.
>Assemble a real or faux family in appropriate garb and a week's worth of
>ingredients.  Sharon
>gordonse at one.net

I've thought of something similar. An ex- of mine once had a listing of
what a period mercenary company bought for foodstuffs. I decided I would
create basically a meal or even breakfast, lunch and dinner for both the
common soldier and the officers using the purchasing list, the timeperiod,
country etc...
Basically the grocery list and foraged food items.
I think it would be fun.
Unfortunately I do not have access to said ex- nor her inventory list.

Gunthar

But I may still try something like that someday when I get motivated.