[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving SCA style

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 11:24:04 PST 2005

Yeah, that's what we gathered.  The brining has some unusual ingredients in it...I'm at work so I can't share them here, but we both sort of licked our chops reading about them.  The recipe further called for briefly cooking apples and cinnamon together in some liquid then using that in the cavity rather than stuffing.  I seem to recall also using some maple syrup in the mix!  I can't wait.  If you guys are interested, I'll forward the recipe for this, along with the cranberry dip for the turkey when I can later this evening.

Kiri