[Sca-cooks] math time reply and brussel sprouts

Carole Smith renaissancespirit2 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 14:16:41 PST 2005

Several years ago Euriol of Lothian served brussels at a feast and people begged for more.  She steamed the sprouts, tossed them in olive oil and Italian herbs, and served them hot.  I think the recipe may have come from Apicius, but don't remember for sure.  I've been making them this way ever since.

  Cordelia Toser

Patrick Levesque <petruvoda at videotron.ca> wrote:
  Different eaters have mixed feelings about this, but brussels sprout are
available frozen at affordable prices - if you can find them in bulk, you
can get them fresh for the same price, actually.

I actually like brussels sprout, but then again I already know I'm not
normal :-)

Petru