[Sca-cooks] Hais report

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:32:48 PST 2005

My presention of hais for the Spoon competitions for snack foods was an
intricately patterned and enamaled tray (very middleeastern looking) and I
scattered raw almonds and pistacios amid the little hais kabobs for more
munching.

One last comment,  because the mixture is heavy, I try to keep the kabobs to
the size and shape of a large date.  That way it is just a bite or two.  I
love it myself but don't want lots at any one time.

Katira