[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving SCA style

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 17 19:11:09 PST 2005

I don't have an ex- to visit, just lil' ole me ;o), but I'm going to show up
at my local grocery store (about 4 blocks from my house), and snag one of
the Hutterite turkeys they'll be selling on Monday morning.  I'm going to
cook it for the leftovers and so I can make mulligatawny soup.
On Thursday, I'm actually going out to dinner with some friends.....
--Maire, who'd cook for a family if she had one, though!