[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving SCA style

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 08:19:15 PST 2005

>and snag one of
>the Hutterite turkeys they'll be selling on Monday morning.

Ooooh. I want one of those! I wish Dallas had a good Amish/Shaker/
Hutterite etc....community where I could get decent meats.

>On Thursday, I'm actually going out to dinner with some friends.....
>--Maire, who'd cook for a family if she had one, though!

Awwwww! That sucks! There has to be some kind of gathering
to take you in.
But I remember my last Thanksgivinig. I spent it taking my beloved
ferrets to their new home. Thanksgiving dinner was Wattaburger.  ;-)

This year sounds a lot more fun. I'll be bringing Sebrina Welserin's
Cinnamon Tart instead of Pumpkin Pie. The men will be in the kitchen
while the womenfolk lounge in the living room watching football.
(Well, Alys will probably come in and help.)

Gunthar