[Sca-cooks] Math time for feast Prep

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 20 01:55:04 PST 2005

Vitha commented:
> >Ok, is it just me or is there something really wrong with expecting
>
> >to get an amazing meal (even one course) for a food cost of $1/
> person.
>

> Maybe McDonalds can do that with a burger and fries, but come on
>
> people....
If I remember their prices, no they can't. I do remember getting a
hamburger, fries and a drink for about a dollar, but that was quite a
number of years ago, when I was in high school.
> I can maybe do it at home..(chicken & rice for 4:  Rice $1, chicken
>
> $2, Cream soup $.50, veges $1)

And you can't either. :-) That totals to $4.50 or a little over $1.12
per person. Plus tax.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas