[Sca-cooks] Binge drinking

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:43:42 PST 2005

Statisrics are not a reliable measure of the actual intake.  Do you have
sources that indicate actual daily consumprion?

Not trying to be confrontaional or anything like that, I would really
like to know. Some people seem to take offense at how I phrase things, I
do not mean them that way, when I ask a questions it is really because I
would like to know.  So anyone that I have or may offend by
misunderstanding my intent, I am sorry.  Sometimes I just do not
communicate well.

modern numbers for north america say the average person drinks 12 gallons
of beer, 2 gallons of hard liquor, and 3 gallons of wine per year. That
is based on sales not actual person to person counts.