[Sca-cooks] Binge drinking

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy1 at suscom.net
Wed Nov 23 03:29:33 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <lilinah at earthlink.net>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Binge drinking

>>  modern numbers for north america say the average person drinks 12
>>  gallons of beer, 2 gallons of hard liquor, and 3 gallons of wine per
>> year.
>>  That is based on sales not actual person to person counts.
>
> Someone is doing a lot of drinking for me... i must drink a fifth of hard
> liquor every 10 years and one Guiness and a full glass of wine every five.
>
> Urtatim
> not a teetotaler, but clearly not much of a drinker

lol...you out-drink me then! I MIGHT have a drink at hubby's Christmas party
next week. Since we're also moving that weekend, I'll probably need it. (But
I'm gonna have a dedicated craft room! Woot!)

I have a bottle of Chambord in the kitchen that's still half full. The last
time I opened it was at Pennsic, where I added it to Cooper's chocolate
milk. All the alcohol in our house is stored in one cabinet, adn I think
there's two inches of dust on each bottle!

Laurensa