[Sca-cooks] Binge drinking

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy1 at suscom.net
Thu Nov 24 04:55:33 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan li Rous" <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>
To: "SCA-Cooks maillist SCA-Cooks" <SCA-Cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 2:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Binge drinking

Laurensa commented:
> lol...you out-drink me then! I MIGHT have a drink at hubby's
> Christmas party
> next week. Since we're also moving that weekend, I'll probably need
> it. (But I'm gonna have a dedicated craft room! Woot!)

Lol. So my question is, having see a number of "dedicated craft
rooms" of various SCA friends, have you decided yet where to store
the shovel? :-)

No, this is an actual room in the house itself! The garage is only a one-car
garage, and my DH has this strange idea that he should be able to park the
car in there. Silly man, that's the fabric storage room!

It's supposed to be a family room, but it's going to be the library/craft
room. Line the walls with bookshelves, add a table and my art desk, and I'm
a happy girl.

> I have a bottle of Chambord in the kitchen that's still half full.
> The last
> time I opened it was at Pennsic, where I added it to Cooper's  chocolate
> milk. All the alcohol in our house is stored in one cabinet, adn I  think
> there's two inches of dust on each bottle!

You could bring them to Pennsic. I think that could rapidly solve
that problem.

More than likely! I'm taking the vodka for making perfume, actually. I can't
wear the commercial stuff.

For instance, see:
Quest-f-Scotch-art (12K) 6/19/05    “Quest for Scotch – A Pennsic Tale”

Lol--yep, read that before.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May your turkey be tender, your biscuits be
light, and your leftovers be plentiful!

Laurensa
                                       by Philippa Ferraria.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PENNSIC/Quest-f-Scotch-art.html